FBR 6.67% 4.2¢ fbr ltd

Rumours of Takeover., page-353

1. 407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481

With all that has been happening, not sure if the significance of Mark Pivac has been inadvertently undermined. Yes he owns "only" 9.99% now.

But imagine for a moment you are BKW. You want a TO - hostile or otherwise.

Mark Pivac says No. You proceed and succeed in a hostile T/O.

And he quits.

Then what. Who is going to carry on the work? So BKW, a mostly brick material company is going to assemble a robotic team and later start a robotics division to handle Waas?

Even if money is not an issue, can you find a person with the same attributes / abilities able to master everything and carry on? This is a totally unique / world first / heavily patented machinery.

The person - if found - will have to start from ground zero to learn everything. Then the delays, disruption, time and opportunities lost. The Risks. The Costs.

That is only for the HX bricklayer. Future versions? 3D concrete printer (massive potential)? How much harder will it be without the original inventor even if its somehow possible?

And whatever the potential, HX / Waas is unproven commerically in the real world. Can the board of BKW approve and take on such risks? BKW is big, but it is no Pfizer / Softbank / Caterplillar.

So will Mark Pivac agree to a T/O? At this very juncture? After these decades? When all is about to come into fruition - possibly less than a year?
    At this price? Or even 20 / 30c?

FBR is not currently under financial strain. They do not need a saviour. The worst that can happen for now is CR / dilution.

For the life of me, I cannot see how he can say Yes.

Even with approx $30 million payout (circa SP + premium). Any fool can tell in the next few years, the chances of getting way more than $30 million payout is almost certain.

If anybody know how undervalued FBR is, it is Mark Pivac. Revisit his video interviews.

Im not sure his age - early / mid 50s? Im not sure if money still matters that much for someone like him and i guess he has more than enough to retire comfortably.

I do not know him personally but I get the feeling he will rather destroy the compnay than to sell it on the cheap - this cheap.

I am ready to face it, but I still think BKW knows its not worth the risk to force Mark Pivac into hostile T/O.

BKW's advances looks ominous, but they also own 26% of Soul Pattinson - not sure how T/O laws work between them.

Whatever it is, we will know very soon. What a journey. Best of luck everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.003(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $187.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.6¢ 4.2¢ $491.3K 11.24M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 514476 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.