FBR 0.00% 2.5¢ fbr ltd

I have to think the timing of Nancy Milne's share purchase is to...

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    I have to think the timing of Nancy Milne's share purchase is to a large degree a signal to shareholders, and I am definitely encouraged by it. To announce her purchase *immediately* after the earthquake of BKW reaching nearly 20%, surely the timing cannot be coincidental. FBR would be so well aware that shareholders are freaking out about the possibility of a takeover at a less than ideal share price. For a director to purchase shares now and then cash in at the takeover, when so many FBR holders have purchased large amounts of shares at significantly higher prices, would be an incredibly cynical move. I could be naive but I really don't think they would do this, it would be such a bad look. I'm hoping that Milne's share buy is a quick signal to holders to stay the course, all good. Which leaves the question of why BKW is going all out on FBR shares... Possibly just investment before a WAAS deal? Possibly teaming up to prevent a T/O from a future third party? If I'm wrong and a takeover happens soon at a low price, I will eat my words and lose some faith in humanity, but wow I really hope it doesn't come to that. Let's go FBR, stay the course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $111.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $19.04K 755.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1797438 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 2500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ 707625
Last updated 15.53pm 03/05/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.