TZL 0.00% 2.5¢ tz limited

rumours, rumours, waiting for facts

1. 1,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Far from being a moderator, its difficult for me to believe that what most of you guys are saying is based on fact. So let me add something to that. I dont believe TZ is bankrupt or even close to that. (not based on fact).
    If the price of a stock listed on the ASX falls without any reason. i.e. No company announcements, the ASX has to query the company, especially comparing it with the market in general. The price of the stock has dropped 28% in the the month of June or the last 6 trading days. ASX has to ask TZ tomorrow: Is the company aware of any information that has not been announced etc. etc. This will probably happen tomorrow. If the answer is no we are not aware of any information that has not been announced that could explain recent trading, then we can assume TZ is not in default. If they are, current board goes into jail because of misleading information. I dont think they are that stupid, although I have never met Casey.
    I also might add that the board in the explanatory statement attached to the notice of general meeting on the 4th. of June helped spreading rumours in saying that the requisitioning has caused possible default of the company's obligations in respect of the note holders QVT.
    No facts have been given and I also put this down to the rumour mill.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.414M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $874 34.96K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 65031 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 211038 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.09pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.