GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Rumours & Speculation, page-1016

1. 112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    No offence taken. Was/am just a little disappointed that a few posters had a crack at my post without any substance about a possible offensive play from GXY. Acquistion via equity or other means that could bring with it potential for significant upside should be entertained - at least debated. I'd like to hear why it wouldn't work, or why current flight path (which is strong IMO) is preferable. Such an acquisition would bring risk, of course. I believe Blackrock had previously given guidance to the board to focus on one thing at a time.

Andy's post for e.g. about conspiracy theory recorded over 20 thumbs up and yanlins similar. Both attacked without questioning. I wholeheartedly agree with Andy about strong fundamentals and strong sector - that's why I'm in, in a big way. It's also a reason why GXY might be thinking offensive play - get in while vals aren't astronomically stupid. I suppose the question is: is GXY content with #5 or does the board have it's sights set on 3 or 4 and being in the carbonate/hydroxide space?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.