GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Rumours & Speculation, page-11

1. 914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    If we are likely to have an offer for galaxy i hope we are not sold out for anything like 4 dollars. I have thought for a few weeks now that the shorting frenzy is happening for devious reasons as it has gone on for too long.
    Could it be one of the big 4 lithium producers, or a car manufacturer. Or from left field what are the chances it could be big oil positioning itself for the future which gives it an alternative to oil.
    Whoever it is if management can't fend them off with their current legal firepower, I would be extremely upset if the negotiations were at 4 dollars per share as the SP should be close to this figure now. The fact is the reason for the current SP is because of the shorters, so if they want the company so much at least base the initial offer on a realistic amount, 4 or 5 dollars per share doesn't come close to the true company value. What we need is the upgrade of JB reserves and quality, announcement of Sal De Vida financing etc and of course future contract pricing going forward.
    If some of this information becomes available soon the value of the company will rise dramatically, I am not talking a share price that is manipulated like it has been in the last 6 months i am talking about the actual value of reserves, signed forward pricing and offtake agreements and the steady developing infrastructure.
    We have a once in a lifetime opportunity of being a part of the energy future. I firmly believe that in 5 yrs time the value will be multiples of today's manipulated SP and I hope management can effectively counter any T O attempt by a hostile organisation.
    Thanks to all the knowledgeable posters please keep the posts coming and good luck to us all in the coming months.
    Ally

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.