GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Rumours & Speculation, page-1100

1. 153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Sorry to say, there won't be any SDV offtake /partnership announcement anytime soon.

We are clearly going down the 'doing it alone' path (which is not necessarily a bad thing), but it's not what the market expected for 2018. Even the AFR had us signing a deal with panasonic. It's probably would have made us a top asx lithium performer for the year, but as a LT investor in galaxy I prefer to look at the bigger picture which I believe still looks rosy.

Having said that, clearly the star performer for the year has been PLS (which I don't hold). They are now in the ASX200 and command a $1.7billion MC (appox. 10% more than galaxy). "The Pilbara will soon have the biggest lithium mining operations in the world and Pilbara Minerals will be to the commodity what Rio Tinto is to iron ore, says the company’s managing director Ken Brinsden."

2018 will be an interesting year for ASX lithium stocks as a whole, with PLS, AJM, TAW all promising production at some stage during the year. How will this affect galaxy and the James Bay project which will not commence production until 2019/2020?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.