GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Will add more later but JB (I think someone posted the link...

1. 1,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Will add more later but JB (I think someone posted the link awhile ago to the Quebec government mining permit (I can post that again, when I'm on my labtop) won't be operational till 2020 according to the timeline laid out. SDV also has a bit to go to generate production (i.e. it also will be operational in late 2019/2020). Most of the current valuations, are based on Mt Cat production which will be able to generate significant cash flow to fund these projects with or without a partner. I do believe these long wait times (i.e. JB and SDV) allow for GXY to be patient before signing any offtakes. Furthermore, I would argue that the carmakers still have a lot to understand about battery metals. VW was laughed out by Glencore and couldn't even secure its cobalt, and BMW seems to be getting serious about its supply deals as well, given that it's EVs sold very well this year (~100k or so). I think GXy will start to add valuation with the release of its 5 year off take contracts but it will be capped until it finalizes off takes for JB and SDV. Hence why it might be time to make short term spec gains to generate cash for a newer position.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.