GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Do I write... Don't I write? What do I have to say? To be honest...

1. 8,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    Do I write... Don't I write? What do I have to say?

To be honest maybe not much...

I appreciate hearing from otheroholders but after a shift in work commitments I no longer really have the time to sit down and share what I would usually like to say.

I would probably have plebty of likes that I would like to give but it just hasn't been happening at the moment so I guess this post is more about apologising for this lack of interest that might be apparent.

To be honest I didn't really speak with Joe much about Galaxy.  We just spoke about general stuff. Like is this an Australian beer and how have you been going?

I've seen the commentary about management and well yeah I can see some short comings.

But there was one thing that stood out in the entire conversation and well I don't know if it's ok if I share but I will.

Out of all lithium companies.

Joe Lowry 'Mr'Lithium' rates Galaxy's management as the best.

I realise he hasn't spoken much about the company of late, and like many I am looking forward to his podcast with Chris Reed and Mike Tamlin.

Like everyone else here I am looking forward to more information about Galaxy's future, we have had our ups and downs.. Possibly more so than any other lithium stock.

But it stands to reason in my mind that companies that continue to issue announcements only do it for one reason.. Either for a potential capital raising.. or...they are doing so to keep that opportunity open.

I don't see a better lithium stock on the ASX200 at this time.. nor anything less than the ASX200.

Some might have their gains on speculation which are commendable.

But for me, I am invested in Galaxy because I like the management and the potential ahead that overtime will out perform any institution report, but also allows me to sleep comfortably at night knowing that the right people are taking care of my investment.

But here's to the speccy stocks..

You give me money that I can throw into Galaxy.

If only I got into Bitcoin at the right time.

To think about it fivy'cent is a better investor than all of you.

Hats off to 50c

Still remember how we shared him so dearly when we hit it..

50c x 5 is $2.50

news_b50cent-1.jpg

Hats off fivy!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.