GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Rumours & Speculation, page-1196

1. 8,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    I feel bad that I didn't write @Kablooey correctly within the post..

But it's right all of it... As in if investors take a step back.. have the investors in E-Stocks not sold out because of what might actually be just a bunch of computers in a room psychologically encouraging them to do so?

It's an incredible shame as there have been some holders... Or no so longer holders... That I speak with that have watched the market so closely and pulled out for no fundamentally valid reason within the sector they are or were invested within?

I wish we had more statistics available to us right now..

Such has.. was it all retailers that sold out or was it an institutional drive that caused those with less to lose to depart and hope for a reentry point that was skipped today.

What really changed?

The DOW went up..but what is that really made up of?

We have seen the ASX rebalance and does that not take 'points' away and add some too it?

Is it all really the same chart at the end of the quarter or so?

If anyone can explain that in a layman's terms I would be interested to know..

But overall... Wouldn't it be good..similar to the 'ajusted unemployment rate' that E-Stocks live within their own index so that we all have a clearer indication of what's going on and are less concerned when Bitcoin or oil collapse...

Because lithium and also cobalt are generally considered within the same energy group as oil simply because institutions just don't understand it.

It's a misleading market overall, be it for an investor in a more speculative E-Stock right up to companies like Galaxy, Mineral Resources, Orocbre and Neometals for instance.
    Last edited by Thesi: 07/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.