GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Rumours & Speculation, page-1260

1. 1,455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1257
    Back after a week off for being a naughty boy.

Interesting watching without commentating. Without any charts, tables or information other than the vibe, I got the feeling that it is not us being played this time but the shorters. It sometimes looked a bit like the frog in the pot, if the temperature rises slow enough it will not know it is boiling. To me it looked like a bit of accumulation which slowly brings the price up, then the shorters bring it down again. The accumulators would let them do it, one to be able to accumulate at a lower price but two to make them think they can successfully dictate the SP, thus giving the shorters more confidence to keep going.

If you look at the 3 monthly chart on shortman you can see that in that time the shorts have increased almost 4% while the share price has remained about the same or increased a little. Someone is using the shorts to keep the pressure off the share price to accumulate with very little effort. Once they have their fill they will scare the shorts with a few big price spikes and watch them run to close.

It is very possible that the same people lending are playing the lendees.

Anyway, don't use anything I say to help guide investment as this is just my vibe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.