GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Rumours & Speculation, page-4

1. 2,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Hi TraderRic, I've always considered that the spring months, leading into the next quarterly, and approaching Christmas, would be the ones to watch, in the way of share price activity, and the announcements that we are expecting to be made at any time.
    Only management know, and are dealing with, whatever is being presented to them, how far along they are, in their negotiations and discussions with major companies, for off takes, possible JV's etc for the financing and development of their remaining assets, and the precise timelines, for when these much anticipated announcements, are intended to be released. The share price action was a bit puzzling a few weeks back, as it did seem to me as though the share price was travelling in an Upwards direction, and was not far away from reaching $2 again, before pulling back. These things can be difficult to call, when there is often manipulation at the helm, and this is why it's wise to be cautiously optimistic, and not go too far over board with share price predictions in the short term. However, it's good to have some patience, and wait for management to work through all of the options that may be presenting, so that the most appropriate and profitable decisions can be made, to hopefully prevent costly legal wrangles, and any other possible problems for the company, further down the track. For myself, I like to keep things reasonably simple, and not get too bogged down in a lot of the speculative detail, as a lot of the missing detail will be filled in over time. However, I don't mind reading what other people are speculating, as long as it's not a lot of alarmist talk, or leading to people making unwise buying or selling decisions, on the back of what is being presented. Have a nice sunny weekend!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.