GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

A couple years ago i was playing with A2M.. made a tidy profit...

1. 263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    A couple years ago i was playing with A2M.. made a tidy profit (about 70% i believe) and then thought i knew what was going on and traded it a few times and made a little bit more... now after making money off a stock that was more or less standing still, i thought i knew even more and started playing with other stocks and probably broke even on those ones.

The lesson i eventually leared was that dispite looking at charts, doing every tutorial i could find and doing all the research i could bear, i know nothing, the market is irrational and more or less controlled by people far smarter, faster and richer than me.
    The best i can hope for is to just put my money into solid companies that dispite the short term will inevitably go up and just hang on for the ride.

I was lucky to have learned a few things while making money instead of losing it which i could have just as easily done.

I wish luck to those trying to constantly pick the tops and bottoms, i could theoretically have easily doubled or tripled my already nice gxy profits over the last couple years. And my biases constantly have me convinced on how i picked it almost every time!
    However i think my biggest strength is knowing my weakness and that is that im realistically not good enough and too inexperienced for that game..

Im the end i would saved a lot of time and especially stress and made significantly more $$ if i had just sat on A2M and GMM & GXY, which were about 90% of my holdings at the time :/
    Sooo now when i find a good thing, i just sick to it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.