GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Hey Thesi, You can actually check their potential strategies of...

1. 1,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hey Thesi,

You can actually check their potential strategies of expansion by looking at the DFS of their current project. I mean this could be any project that they will use to expand, but they could definitely be preparing to help bring SDV online, and source their lithium carbonate in order to indirectly supply their customers. There can't be too many other projects out there, unless they have plans to help another junior in the region and follow in the footsteps of SQM/LAC.

Although JL probably (if he is consulting GXY still) probably advised GXY to steer clear of FMC. He would have some insight considering he used to work there and understands their corporate culture.

I'm still thinking that this will involve VW in some way, ultimately. JL mentioned that their lithium supply chain is a bit of a mess and that they need to establish more secure chains. And considering Alan Rule's words at Diggers, AT specifically mention the 70kt need of VW at investor presentations, and some of the words about offtake agreements from both companies (10-15 year contracts), this is starting to seem less like a coincidence.

I do appreciate your Bosch, Mitsubishi, GS Yuasa (butchered the spelling of the last company), synergy with GXY, but maybe Mt Cat and JB will go to them instead, who knows?

@Thesi @airconditioner @Jehosephat @M92 @Bikida and others who have knowledge, what do you guys think

Mulder out.
    Last edited by bobsacramento: 14/09/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.