GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

@M92 @Thesi Good job on the research. Now we all have correctly...

1. 1,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    @M92 @Thesi

Good job on the research. Now we all have correctly pointed out roughly 5-6 different events that suggest that VW will be involved as a strategic partner.

AT is right that the Chinese dominance of the lithium market will allow them to monopolise. Guess who doesn't like that? The US and A. I was reading some articles and hearing that the strategy of the Chinese market is to created an oversupply of EV batteries so that in the next 5 years, they can create an oversupply batteries that will further driver battery costs down, but more importantly to sell these batteries to desperate manufacturing customers abroad. (US and Europe)

The Chinese are smart because they want to keep exports flowing, in order to become a superpower globally. This requires them to hold the market share in strategic assets, ie EVs and storage batteries, as well as building the One Road, One Belt. While America will still remain the #1 superpower, the Chinese currently are one of the few Leninist countries that remain, and to garner influence abroad and maintain its legimitacy, this become of strategic importance to the Chinese to keep things harmonious both abroad and domestically.

As for alliances, I think @Thesi and @M92, I'm getting that impression that Guy from Nemaska is currently more interested in becoming a converter, focusing more on the process of making lithium hydroxide and carbonate, rather than develop Whabouchi, and why not...

Think about it, GXY has the experience in drilling and constructing the mine to provide the concentrate. They provide that feedstock and help NMX to convert on mass scale.

Black rock knows what their doing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.