GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Rumours & Speculation, page-543

1. 8,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    Good morning @bobsacramento and @calzalol

#BigNews #Yuge #covfefe #SomethingMoreImportantThanCrashCalledIt

It's great to see the Trump Administration open to changing their view. - Maybe China's position to ban fossil vehicles gave reason for a Presidential change of heart?

Or could it be the news story's of Ivanka saying she never goes against her father publically... She might make a great president one day.. How's that for rumours and speculation?

Back to batteries....

Bob it seems to me like Volkswagen is trying to bring a few of the local German players along.

The thing I have noticed is that GS Yuasa is already supplying Daimler and BMW.

Volkswagen is the one that requires the PR for taking part in a battery factory not the big D and BMW...

Big D... lol

That guy kinda looks like Guy without a beard...

"Six companies from the Germany-based KLIB (Kompetenznetzwerk Lithium Ionen Batterien – ‘Competence in Lithium-Ion Batteries’) group, which includes the likes of Daimler, Bosch, 3M, Manz, Wacker, Kuka, Varta and Litarion in its membership, formed TerraE in May 2016."

I have noticed not many talking about TerraE, and we haven't seen mention of where they are going to get their lithium from.

@bobsacramento have you seen anything in the news over your side of the Pacific about TerraE and their lithium supply?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.