GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

The first part of your comment is a little strange, but anyway....

1. 1,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1209
    The first part of your comment is a little strange, but anyway. A JV or partnership etc would be great. I was referring to the comments from JL that the vehicle makers are trying to be bully boys and trying to screw the miners. I am simply saying that I would rather no deal than a shit deal. I think you will find that our MC is largely based on Mt Cattlin anyway so to say we will be underwater if we don't do a quick deal on the others is a little off the mark. The next quarterly will come out with figures that will justify our increasing MC solely based on MtCattlin production and we will still have the other two resources. We have no idea how high spod prices could go in a year or two, so why just take lowball offers.

I want to maximise our potential in the medium to long term, not the short term so I can more than handle some short term pain to achieve that.

As for your first comments, I have been here for 5 years and have been through it all and I have never cried or tried to get out and still have never sold a gxy share. But I have accumulated massively during the dips and am in a very fortuneate position as a result. Sounds like you are after a quick buck and good luck to you. This thing could set myself and family up for life. I don't care about a months time, I care about 3-5 years time. Good thing is neither you or I are making the decisions and I have full faith in our management to look after my investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.