GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

GXY has been producing small amounts of brine salts all year!...

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    GXY has been producing small amounts of brine salts all year! Not all lithium is equal. Took ages to get Mt Caitlin to the right spec. Other aspirational miners are about to face the major headache of mica and magnesium to name a few. Magnesium has in the short term disabled Bolivia’s lithium aspirations. GXY SDV has some of the lowest Mg ratios in the world.
    I reckon that pile of salt is spec pro bono for the half a dozen major buyers hanging for supply. If it ticks the box for their particular manufacturing process then they are in. You can almost guarantee some has been used by L-Max to prove it’s technology. AC Calls it insurance but I reckon it’s an extremely savvy business move that will surprise even the Lmax faithful.
    Back to the buyer(s) of SDV product. Could that awkward documentation as AT calls it about to be signed with a simultaneous trading halt between Aust and Asia looming at any moment. I’ve been watching GXY for years and the TA and FA stars are aligning. $4 will be blown to shreds and the new normal will sit between 4.50 cheap to 5.50 almost fair while developing asset. If JB pops as well then how do you price a lithium pure play conglomerate that this little company is slowly becoming.
    Just my intuition and sentiment DYOR and prove me wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.