NEU 0.00% $19.97 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Rumours, page-8

1. 1,203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    I like your directness. Quite amusing. As to the rumour, why does anyone think Macquarie has any special insight? They don't even cover it. And the few brokers who do know nothing. I know because I have spoken with them. They have no doubt seen yesterday's report and no partnering news and assumed that NEU is going it alone and will therefore need more cash. That's assumption 1. Then they have assumed that the path to that capital will be a raise as opposed to strategic/placement/other. Assumption 2. As my horrid old boss used to say "when you assume you but the ass before u and me".

Ultimately who knows but if the treatment works and we don't give more value away in the interim then it's great. More value for shareholders (but there will be a temporarily fall in the share price). And if it doesn't work and we've partnered up we're screwed anyway - just slightly less savagely. Either way I'm now holding about 400k by value so I am well and truly committed to this one (so much so that you should probably ignore everything I have to say).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.97
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.552B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.96 $19.97 $19.69 $4.156M 209.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 246 $19.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.99 512 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.