ALB 0.00% 4.4¢ albion resources limited

rumours, page-20

1. 85 Posts.
    entropylord,

As a person that claims to have made a decent gain out of AGM, I'm puzzled as to why you are now attacking the company so.

If you have taken your profits, and invested them in stocks that are also increasing in value, why is it necessary to continuinly attack AGM, and come onto the AGM thread and rubbish the company and trash the thread?

And, IMo, it's a bit tacky to boast about other people's losses, and your own gains, also a tad risky, especially as that situation can soon reverse! as a friend of mine has found to his embarrassment over another stock!

Good luck to you on your investments, I hope you prosper, as i do all Private investors that are taking responsibility for their own investment decisions, but i don't see the reason or value for you to spend your time attacking a stock you no longer hold.

If you have a personal issue with ghosta, fine, but please exchange emails and abuse each other offline, as I assure you abusive exchanges are boring to the rest of us, most of whom come here to discuss the merits of stocks and shares.

I'm sure you do too!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.871M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.4¢ $300 6.818K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 66704 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 38600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.07pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.