ALB 0.00% 5.7¢ albion resources limited

Andy,In general I consider AGM a good investment, like most it...

1. 13,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1047
    Andy,

In general I consider AGM a good investment, like most it has it's virtues and it's vices.

What has tended to happen is that when any poster makes mention of the negative aspects, dissagrees with some of the rampers hype, or makes anything but the most favourable comparison with another stock they (not just their viewpoint) are vigourously attacked.

I don't tend to respond to Ghosta or Dweeke these days, as everyone can see them for what they are. My recent exchanges have been with Capman, as when whenever I ignored his dispute with my views he went on to attack my credibility. A day's silence from me and he's into it again.

This constant attack does make one cynical, and tends to cause one to be seen to highlight the negative aspects of AGM. Well the rampers have the remedy in there own hands - to stop the incessant attacking of any poster whose view they dislike, to instead attack the argument not the poster, or if they prefer to ignore the post.

You"ll notice I have NOT been disclosing a "sell" sentiment, nor have I been proclaming a view that it will fall to 70 or 80 cents as have some other posters. In fact I believe AGM is possibly a little oversold now relative to peers. But you won't currently find me posting that, as I (along with many others) are constantly poked and prodded into the negative corner.

I do however believe other nickel stocks, esp ALB, IGO and MCR better suit my own strategy.

EL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.720M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9803 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.