NHC 1.05% $4.71 new hope corporation limited

Rumours, page-12

1. 317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    I found it very difficult to follow the lines of reasoning presented by counsel for the applicant and counsel for the defendants.
    i don't wish to proffer a view on these proceedings for to me it was like a giant snakes and ladders board game.
    The owners of the Board ,the legal profession, make much hay while miners, townspeople, shareholders are left bereft.
    We are told that the farming land in this area of Acland is the best in Queensland. My view seeing movie images
    on TV was that the farms shown looked like dust bowls.
    As to mining, NAC should plan to move on.
    The opportunity to buy ,at below bargin basement prices, fully producing coal mines , is never better. For instance buy Peabody energy's Australian assets, buy BHP's assets. Don't let China or India take on these assets.
    It is not the time for NewHope Board to hibernate. The Board should be takeover/acquisition proactive.
    There is over $8Billion of assets looking for a buyer in Australia and there is no Australian buyer other than groups like NHC , Palmer etc.
    institutions like ISFs , AMP , Banks etc are scared shitless at being in coal.
    hypothetically, say buy Peabody for shares only, say 4 NHC For 1 PE. Issue 400 shares , pick up say $3 to $ 4 billion in assets.
    Say BHP - offer 700 million NHC shares plus deferred payment spread over 10-15 years based on coal price being over say $120 per tonne.
    The next thing would be for the Board to get off their arses and work in the coal producing industry to form a pro active world wide OPEC type cartel to maximise the price of coal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.71
Change
-0.050(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $3.981B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.76 $4.78 $4.68 $6.591M 1.395M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11122 $4.71

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.72 22902 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.