CBO 1.97% $1.55 cobram estate olives limited

run by criminals, page-11

1. gfb
    90 Posts.
    Hi.To the last 2 posters.
    No I only lost a grand.A bit under actrually but it really annoys me what they did.
    To Bully,what happened was they announced that there was a takeover and in the announcement they put a price which could be taken 2 ways.It was actually a 40th o cent but the market took it to mean 2.5 cents.
    Now what annoys me is that I did not buy until very late because after seeing what the market thought and the strong trades and cobra did nothing,ie did not ask or a halt to clarify etc,I like others assumed(wrongly) that it was above board.
    Then they had a solicitors opinion which was that there seemed to be confusion as to what was meant and admitted they themselves did not know.So if they did not know why did they announce.
    Also they knew (YES KNEW) that terry stephens was wanted by police and was a convicted armed robber and fraudster yet they still did business with him and failed to inform the market that they were alleging a takeover offer by a convicted armed robber.

There is no risk the whole thing was set up from the start with the directors being in it.DONT EVER BUY RMI

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.55
Change
0.030(1.97%)
Mkt cap ! $647.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.53 $1.62 $1.52 $756.7K 479.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 16450 $1.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.60 43500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CBO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.