SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Absolutely. SDL does NOT own the corridor. It's business as...

1. 3,820 Posts.
    Absolutely. SDL does NOT own the corridor. It's business as usual re the corridor and everything else in west Africa.

All the talk of this and that and SDL now having the chance to deal with other ''interested'' parties is cringeworthy. Can someone please explain how there can possible be another viable option to China? If another consortium were to want anything to do with SDL in the first place, let alone take SDL over, would they not then them selves be held for ransom by The Chinese Communist Party? Who controls all the infrastructure, who really controls all the ports and most importantly, who has the local government on side, big time?

For the life of me, like I said over a year ago, I fear these things in the picture, may be what controls the whole picture in the Congo & Cameroon. After all this time, all these negotiations headed by the greatest negotiators that big money can buy (the SDL board), no good news has come in for SDL holders. The SP has dropped over 80% from its high of 66.5c. I don't see how any great success may materialise when China controls every variable I can see. Not to mention that China has also reneged on the promise to buy the company out, after stringing the SDL faithful along for so long.

AIMHOO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.