STI 0.00% 0.2¢ stirling products limited

Run Forest Run, page-3

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Hi Amedeus,
    Please do spell it out. I believe that all of the readers of my post would be extremely interested. I can find no research under the Stirling Products name that goes anywhere or even in a minute way tells us what this company is up to. As you are the only responder to my post, all other readers do not know either or are beyond caring. I found a link to a gold mining company, however there was no date on the link or article.
    I only had 230,000 STI shares that cost me $5,000, and received a recent notice in the mail telling me that I now have 116 shares. Now if each share was worth $43.63, I'd be breaking even, however if I have 116 shares at $0.05c that's a wopping $5.80. I can't wait until they are re-listed so that I can fork out a $17.00 brokerage fee to get my $5.80. I can at least then prove that I have sold the shares at a loss and can write the whole investment off as a Capital Gains Loss against CG gains. At least that is something worth writing home about. I am looking forward to some luck in this investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.