STI 0.00% 0.2¢ stirling products limited

Yes it was a cheap shot. I should have put the issue better. My...

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Yes it was a cheap shot. I should have put the issue better. My comments are towards a number of posters who live local and have a lot to say but don`t attend meetings. There are others who had a large holding prior to consolidation that could attend from interstate that comment on this site. Just my opinion.
    I am also pissed off at the apathy of so many S/H`s who have sold out to the Liquidators that handled this. As it turned out the company that was going to reborn it backed out. We are so very lucky who has taken over it.
    Had a few more locals attended the meeting their time would have been worthwhile and profitable.

Although we have done our money totally, you may have a chance to get it back with the new Management. You will have to take up the offer. I am impressed with their attitude and concern and IMO are a quality team that do care about S/H`s when they invest in what they offer. No big talk but hope what they invest in will reward you.

Again you get annoyed sharing info to S/H`s who are too lazy to make the time to attend but later comment about the companies position and have agreed to resolutions that are not in the best interest of S/H`s

I am amazed how lazy people are when they can not even be bothered to contact company about an issue yet will post their feelings and opinions on this site.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.