ALM 0.00% 0.7¢ alma metals limited

run has just begun, page-6

1. 2,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    AFR isn't climbing because of U price

U price is in slump, range-trading sideways between $40 and $50/Ib US

Monitor U price for a break through $50 ceiling ON VOLUME BY UTILITY BUYING (i.e. demand-driven) as opposed to the dribs and drabs being transacted by instos and traders at the moment

Next year will be the year for the spot price (late 10/ early 2011) - how timely, AFR is producing by mid 2011

As for your comment, you are very astute as 15c was a key resistance line (now appears to be a new support line)

However, given that the chart is trending upwards DESPITE the spot price, you need to ask yourself WHY? and do you want to sell out if it goes back to 14 or do you want to hang around incase that WHY turns out to be a monster booster for this stock

I'd suggest the recent price growth (last 4-5 days of trading - aka the 'bounce') is due to excitement building over pending results for Siamboka and Botswana - due ANY DAY NOW !

A hit at any one of these would be cause enough for re-rating to 30c +

A hit at both of these, ohhh my, early retirement, no other way to say it

Hang on tite folks, because AFR is about to break out again into a 14 month high, and if the drill core has plenty yellow, the shareprice's light jog of late will become a long, sustained marathon!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 3588206 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1738908 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.