BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

run like hell, page-15

1. 12,085 Posts.
    Chandlerbayou
    I sympathise with you. There aren't many stocks anyone bought in 2007 that haven't bled away to squat. Sure, some have bounced back almost but there are some HUGE companies that are trading below 20% of their 2007 price. These 07 prices were hyped up to the hilt so I do not like them implying they are the bench mark to aim for now. I think that the intrinsic value of stock is emerging.
    As for NMS, the sell off was only for one day. The volumes have been low this week. Course of sales show which 'price is BOTTED'. Oh sorry ASIC, I mean, which price is being averaged by brokerage buys/sells' LOL!
    Unless NMS is 'calling it a day'(unlikely), once enough has been accumulated at 22.5/23 a profit will be sought and a pump will occur with a dump to accumulate more. Throw in a refinance and contract for another pump or a CR for a dump. That my fellow holders is the jist of the 'white noise' to owning stock. If the fundamentals are no present, sell, cut your loses and move on. If they are sound, hold.

Some good...... After hours course of sales 'let' 23c 'win'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.