BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

I'm wondering how much credence various people are giving to...

1. 547 Posts.
    I'm wondering how much credence various people are giving to bigtips' sell call... position is no stock held, I guess if you were shorting NMS then no stock would be held would it....

bigtips has made 54 posts in total. Says he is helping out fellow HC users that have helped him a lot... How well do you know this person? Can you trust what s/he says (any more than you could trust what I or anyone else or here says)??? Looks like a post to instil fear to me and who would benefit? shorters of course...

Maybe the story is legit, but even if it is, by posting it (and anyone who acts on the info) one would need to be very wary about acting on insider information.

Just an observation, no offense bigtips but your post raises alarm bells with me.

I'm holding for now. Totally agree that things don't look good, but a comment like this with no details IMO is very targeted and I question the motives of doing so. That is just my suspicious nature. If it was an innocent post, then you should be wary about making such posts in future, as you might end up with ASIC knocking on your door! I'm by no means an expert when it comes to laws around insider trading, but I'm pretty sure I've read that the exact scenario you have described is considered as much (someone please correct me if I am wrong).

Tony.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.