CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

run out of cash?, page-7

1. 887 Posts.
    Couldn't agree more casper... If people would only READ announcements that are posted by the company.

Yes there was a higher level than normal of expenditure - people see that, and then multiply that out by each quarter and say running out of cash, need a cap raising etc. Not true if you read the activities report, saying that this was higher than normal, and alot more sales revenue income will be coming in from sales - at a pretty high price for first movers (read utilities to test).

The other thing people have to remember is low share price does not equal cash-flow problems. Well not normally anyway and not in the case of this company.

I agree that if spare cash-flow is around then it is a good buy. Based on fundamentals it is. Future cash-flow cannot really be determined until time frames and mass-production dates are known. All we know is that alot of people are interested in this due to the sales figures.

I will add that I think the market will be a bit weaker for a while, and think another crash (3% drop) could give you a SP of 15-16c. But that is just my opinion. I'm in for the long-haul, and quite excited about the prospects, and especially the possibility of a take over down the track (not a rumour just my opinion)!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.