FMG 1.56% $18.27 fortescue ltd

run out of legs, page-58

1. 8,028 Posts.
    Hi Henhao,

As Robbbbbbb had said on his video post, CSL you can get in and out, for me and this is for me only, in the morning when I think the market is going to begood, I sell her(CSL) at the open (after 10:30) and use the funds to trade on other stock, and when I am done, I buy her back at the close, just an insurance thing incase the Dow gets ugly. CSL is not a stock that will go up 15% a day and down 15% the next. On Robbbbbbb's video he said, not in a hurry to buy CSL at anytime, I buy her at the close just so I can sleep at night. IRE to me is still a buy, as reversal means reversal, they don't just happen one day, usually have a few days to follow. GMG if you are already in it, I wouldn't sell, she is trending up hard, on the 5th, 9th and the 10th of June, GMG looks to me as she is just recoiling storing engry for the next run which we are seeing now. NAB...probably makes you feel safe because it is a top bank, but the money is not on the financial at the moment, the money are all on recovering stock that had been sold hard before. I would probably sell NAB and buy SUN,(I don't hold SUN, so your buying, me has nothing to gain on.) TLS is a waste of time, big boys are not buying them at the moment, you already have CSL, you don't need TLS.

I am holding FMG, IRE, RHG and (CSL later at the close again.)
    They are not an advice, they are just my humble opinion, DYOR, and read the disclaimer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.27
Change
-0.290(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $56.25B
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.70 $18.72 $18.21 $313.4M 17.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 45418 $18.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.30 1200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.