APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

run sellers- dont get caught ? its comming, page-13

1. 636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61

Hi porepunkah, I'm hearing you!

I've had my little tirade about premature announcements and consequent slipping of dates. Won't repeat.

Yes, I agree that any announcement is unlikely to be perfect for everyone's ambitions.

But the overwhelming priority must be to showcase the tech and throw out hooks that are at least baited. No matter what the deal is in nuts and bolts, if it gets us to a workable plant and a marketable product then it's going to be pretty difficult to disappoint me.

It does seem though that it's hard to directly compare this and the BHP injection. BHP threw what (to them) is pocket money on the off-chance that corridor sands took off and apg had some tech that was relevant. To them, an inconsequential amount of money and I suspect long ago forgotten about. Kronos aren't experimenting and they're not big enough to throw a couple of $M in and 'see what happens'. No, if they're in, they want to use.

EGM? Won't need one if something (ANYTHING) goes awry this time. I just don't see anyone stumping up any more money, no matter what the offer price. I'm in for 100k and the last half of that was a big call for me on the basis of available information. Could be wrong, but I would think the equity market would be dry sand if 1B shares couldn't hit pay-dirt.

But the good thing is that I'm pretty sure that that all these realisations are well understood by the guys at apg too.

Very high stakes game, I know, but that's why it's called speculating! The investors are over at a place called BHP getting 1% PA.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.