TGA 0.00% $1.17 thorn group limited

run starts now?, page-39

1. 4,283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Hi Petepan,

If I came across as being a negative critic that was not my intent. If I wanted to criticise you would definitely know. With this post I will try to be more 'constructive' with my limited communication skills. Some interesting points you have raised:

1) You say you are happy to have a track record as good as Pie Funds. Now if people cannot get a track record as good as Pie wouldn't it make sense for your capital to be given to Pie Fund? You will save time and effort and your capital will grow at a faster rate? So adequate would have to be returns in the same vicinity as Pie Funds or whatever quality value investing fund was available.

2) Pioupiou's methodology is not in question because it is in the same camp as Pie Funds, Buffet etc....I'm just querying the execution. Here is a comment that I think everyone seems to agree with "TGA has been one of the few stocks that have been at or below my fair valuation for most of the past four years". Could it be that TGA will always be 'undervalued'? There are so many wonderful little opportunities out there that could have been chosen instead of TGA. Why take the risk in a stock that has the chance of never realising your sense of true value?

3) I play harry hindsight everyday and with every trade I execute. The link below is the best returning stocks of 2013. Personally this is my benchmark. Note that several of these stocks were playable using the value investing methodology and yes I have researched Greenblatt's Gotham Fund and Jim Simmons' Renaissance Tech....hahahaha its been an interesting little debate...

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/business/wa/a/20571809/small-tech-stocks-beat-junior-miners/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.