EPG 0.00% 41.0¢ european gas limited

Glad you got on board Mikayla ... did my early postings help...

1. 37,377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 406
    Glad you got on board Mikayla ... did my early postings help alert you? I am in the midst of a close look at companies in the same business QGC, SGL and CHX so far, plus I am somewhat familiar with EPG (akka KBO).

I am pretty convinced that EPG is the pick of the bunch due to high gas prices in Europe, gas supply disruptions in Europe, large GiP estimates for just 15% of one French permit (prob at least comparable reserves to the above Australian companies), good existing gas distribution infrastructure and large dense population in France, a co-operative French govt .... I coud go on.

The recent buying has been stupendous. Based on the general lack of interest this has created on hotcopper, I am assuming the buying is from offshore investors, possibly associated with the new substantial shareholder Golden Prospects PLC of London. There are a lot of hurdles to clear but my calcs indicate a $4 sp is possible if EPG successfully morph to a production company ... I suspect that Golden Prospects' role/value will be contacts, connections and funding solutions.

We shall see.

Cheers
    poyndexter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.