EPG 0.00% 41.0¢ european gas limited

re: estimates correction I see what you are doing caraman. I...

1. av
    2,595 Posts.
    re: estimates correction I see what you are doing caraman. I find all the difference measurements a little confusing. Surely a thousand cubic feet should be tcf rather than mcf (which I always confuse with mmcf).
    Anyway, here's some rough calculations which might stimulate some discussion.

991 billion cubic feet = 991000000 thousand cubic feet (mcf)

1 mcf = 1 mmbtu

1 mmbtu = $4.84 US (average of last three years reported in World Bank pink sheets...conservative given up trend in gas prices)

.75 aussie per US$

50% recoverable

50% profit

50% risk premium (for unforeseen circumstances)

((911000000 x 4.84)/.75) x(.5) x(.5)x(.5) = AU$799,406,666

That's with only a small amount of the tenement explored and conservative gas prices and risk premiums. Even if this is off by a factor of 10 of, its still a good investment at current prices.

The fact that it will be earned in Euros is nice too...should the aussie economy finally crash.

In an interview, EPG chief said they pretty much had all CBM tied up in France. So competition shouldn't be an immediate threat.

I'm a little wary when something looks this good...but might explain the constant upward trend for a pissy little company with little revenue. Anything we are missing here???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.