POS 25.0% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

Run Twiggy Run, page-13

1. 4,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1005
    Tomboy, every long-term holder of POS has been scammed by deep pocketed / large holder parties. The rot got deeper when the business plan was altered / extended / delayed the commencement of nickel production from the end of calendar 2022. This was the largest holding in my portfolio, on a study of fundamental and technical charting concepts, developed a massive disconnect. There was "dissonance" between current management and some of the major holders who IMHO were working at cross purposes to each other. I sold out at 11 cents and went to the sidelines to trade more dynamic situations (profitably). All of the technical signals on POS have been very bearish and have now entered a very oversold state.

Admire your knowledge and tenacity, but you have fallen in love with your investment, and now are like the battered spouse who is paying dearly for the loss in capital growth of your investment. It pays to review your positions and seek out more dynamic / bullish situations. Still monitor POS and believe that the business is undervalued on a longer-term basis (12-24). I'll be back when I feel that the technicals are much stronger.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $9.661K 2.404M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
90 66568063 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 16479836 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.