AJX 9.09% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Run up since December

1. 83,409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Morning all,

thought I better start another thread as this doesn't fit any of the others. Hope you all had a great weekend.

I redid some calcs for my estimates on the 4C this time - using Dirks coded refs. in the Operational Review ann. 12 Dec. that through us all in a spin.

I got an est. for this 4C of $5,743,000 - which is quite pretty. (I won't be surprised for it to be considerably above that - but, that is just a personal suspicion).

But, what was probably more interesting was to look at the chart since then -

pic. is worth more than words - here it is with notes below

pic heresmall .jpg

ok - so, what I see is a sell down on the 12th Dec. - probably from what our tizz was all about - confusion and words like losses etc. -

but, now - it looks like it just flushed out the very last of the dregs in the bucket -

since the 14th - she has been off like a rocket. My take on a very quick think on it is that the final sellers were flushed - BUT, at the same time - Dirks message was enough to telegraph that the Alexium story is real.

It will be interesting to see what the 4C does to the price/demand - as it may have been accurately telegraphed and picked up on by Dirk's language/message ----------- but, of course - the figure might be better or worse than he suggested.

whichever way it cuts - less than a week to see the ann. and then apx. 5 weeks to see the half report - which will paint another colour on the picture. Both receipts in the 4C and revenue in the half - seem certain that graphically they will be very strong.

have a great day all

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $2.259K 207.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 167949 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 80180 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.