AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Unfortunately, I doubt the 4c may do much to the share-price –...

1. 1,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 849
    Unfortunately, I doubt the 4c may do much to the share-price – it’s kind of a given based on the mid December update – probably around $5.5m+ in terms of receipts for the quarter.

$6m in receipts may not do much either, $7m however may show we are cash flow neutral – I know the Sept 4C showed $7.8m going out in expenses as a forecast for the December quarter but I reckon that may have assumed higher sales of around $8.5-9m for the quarter particularly if you look at the product manufacturing estimate of $5.6m and say apply a margin of 33%.

The commentary provided however hopefully will stir some interest eg:
    - the automotive deal must be looming particularly if Alexium is being used for the new 2018 models. It was mentioned back in late 2015 as being a base of $300k per month and potential of $10-15m per year.
    - an update on licencing given Alexium were negotiating 7 separate agreements (although one may have been Pegasus?)
    - Coatings / Polymers – In September we had entered final certification with one of the largest circuit board manufacturers in the world and were the final candidate with one of the largest epoxy manufacturers in the US
    - an update of the large US Apparel company
    - Tenting – with a bulk trial having been scheduled in December.
    - FRACU I reckon is a way off yet

I’d also like an update of the recurring revenue run-rate – which should be at least $25m pa now – we were at $15m in October and we can now add Pegasus at $10m pa. There would also be another bit of revenue in sample and trial run sales.
    Once we get into the $40-50m in recurring revenue we should be looking at generating profit.

But what we also need is the bigger players / institutions coming in and buying up % stakes in Alexium - hopefully they will come with Alexium being cash flow neutral or with a key name signing or a big dollar signing - and that may occur which we lock in the automotive deal/circuit board manufacturer or Apparel company or some other company.
    Another deal or two worth $20m should create some real excitement especially if a big name can be released also.

Just one or two more Pegasus type deals please...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $700 70K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1166370 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 90790 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.22am 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.