AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

run up today, page-14

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    SWC,

There was talk here about 4 months ago regarding the size of the deposit. flurnt gave a very detailed write-up.

I found the post, but it was reproduced here only and cannot find that poster.

Makes for a good read now, in view of all that has transpired since.

Perhaps someone has the post reference?

It was good of him to at least have a shot at it.

The original write-up may be under the nick happycats somewhere.?

At the end he suggests, quote.... for a potential current(!) total in-situ non-jorc resource of approx [email protected]%Cu for 119,000t Cu and 5.07mt @ 0.24g/t au for approx 39,000oz au (noting this is non-jorc and a resource gussstimation NOT jorc reserve, ie. in situ guesstimation not a mineable reserve)

.. well somthing is better than nothing, and appreciated too. I stress that it is his (outdated now) GUESSTIMATE!!!

Since then however the game has changed considerably with positive confirmation of the deep primary ore source, addition of valuable historical data, additional and deep drills.

There is the possible connection at depth of Antas North and South, which may be available for credit if chosen to be drilled.

Also the drilling I gather from now on will be biased towards infill and what is needed for formal JORC recognition, rather than usual hit or miss early stuff like Serra Verde which is required to feel-out what is there.

So... flurnt's resource datum was just that, and some 9 months of highly educated and targeted drilling will have eventuated by the Big Announcement.

I suppose the first question is more.... what will the market ANTICIPATE is there, rather than what is actually there. That will dictate the magnitude of the share price run-up.

.. the second question is having a JORC, what will the market settle down to value the company at then???

The recent suggestion was 50Mt at 1%CU was about $300m MC. This can be verified by a market survey, but the source was scotty I think. So you proportion AVB from there .... UP, or down! on what you reckon they have.

I have a habit of printing out useful posts and storing them.

Here is a quote from TP previously reported here. (millionaire 10/3/2011)

Quote: He wanted to have this company transferred to $500m to $1billion worth in short time. Unquote

TP is Number One!! His Vale deal will be the making of AVB
    Let us hope he gets his wish!!

Hope that helps. PP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.