LRS 3.13% 15.5¢ latin resources limited

Running Commentary On The Share Price, page-161

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    I agree with the last 3 posts.

We want steady growth, no PAD!

The register is the biggest downfall with LRS

And the quarterly is due and it would appear that the myth of a leaky ship has been sunk.

My point was simply if you read everything and cross reference the announcements with charts you’ll get all the answers and feel more comfortable with your investment, especially LT.

My understanding for the delay on the JORC which was meant to be completed mid 2017 was LRS acquired more land which needed scoping and local government elections.

If I was in the same position I’d want to have a JORC drawn up on my very best first too which makes sense as it gives you the best chance for a JV and production.

If you actually read what it takes to get from scoping to mining it’s a lot and can take years.

We have lithium
    We have infrastructure
    We have a production plant
    We have a stable country and positive mining government
    And we have a tech that may prove very valuable to the price of our lithium

All major ticks for time, money and stability.

From what I’ve read they do have lithium from drill results, they just want the JORC for reassurance for JV’s and investors alike.

As long as LRS are actually mining before the end of 2019 I’ll be happy as the race is on now but one good thing about investing in mining is the only competition you have is how much you have and the quality, regardless of that though is the future needs it and a lot of companies need it for their technology.

So it’s a safish bet to say lithium is a sure thing unless they find a better way like they have with cobalt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $433.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.5¢ 15.3¢ $1.819M 11.57M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 1362632 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.