AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Correct. Put simply, AVZ is Brownfields and 4CE Greenfields. 72...

1. 2,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5677
    Correct.

Put simply, AVZ is Brownfields and 4CE Greenfields. 72 years of extensive historical data means we know where to put the drill bit, so it is no accident the outstanding results that AVZ has achieved so far. 4CE will be more hit and miss and is why I gave it a pass.

I basically invest in a company if it has strong fundamentals/Brownfields historical data, and where a company sits on the mining pathway(see graph below). AVZ sits on the exploration/define resource stage where exponential gains in the share price can be had from here!

AVZ is about to embark on a mammoth multi-drill program of its most promising pegmatites to confirm and enhance its already stellar results(already *2 world record high grade widths)!, with a constant stream of drill results(visuals/grades/depths) from January through to an initial JORC, Q1/Q2-2018. Therefore, at its current share price AVZ represents a massive buying opportunity in my opinion, given the value of its humungous exploration target, and also the takeover aspirations of its many suitors pre or post JORC.

Because of AVZ's potential size(potentially multiple times of any known global hardrock lithium deposit) its owners would be able TO CONTROL LITHIUM PRICING AND SUPPLY! ; a worthy prize indeed!

Bring on the most exciting time for AVZ investors; verifying this monster with a constant stream of drill results to Q1/Q2 2018 JORC.

*It is still not too late to board the AVZ train. As we speak there is a nice 2,000,000 chunk at 25c for a savvy investor who wants to get set, because if we achieve anywhere near our initial( and remember this is initial!-the mind boggles) JORC target and/or takeover offers I would consider a $1.00 SP too conservative!;so a 3 bagger at least from here!

AIMO

Last edited by Mining8: 03/01/18
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.