AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running Commentary on the SP Movements., page-10488

1. 629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Some sound info there with your reply along with logical thinking...finally.

FWIW...... in terms of ifurther insight....

Very true, there are many houses out there, to be honest, I actually havent signed a contract as yet and find I'm in a very fortunate position to have found 2 properties side by side that fit my needs perfectly as there are other factors involved. Note : These are WA based properties of which I'm only looking to buy 1... Villas in Bali, thats a different story.

Both agents are trying desperately...as they should be... to find buyers for the properties but due to uniqueness, requires cash buyers. Made a cash offer before Christmas both were considered, its been left at no deal on either but let's negotiate' further in the new year. One seller is away for 2 more weeks, thats good for me and one of the sellers has dropped the price by 50k from 700K with a home open this weekend...

From a drilling POV, I didnt think it would start by Christmas, but like many, would have liked to hear the bits are in the ground and turning at the startof the New Year.. Id certainly love to ride this out, I rode out another lithium stock for nearly 3 years and it has been life changing for me.

Hopefully, similar for many here as well if they can see this to the absolute end, I very much love hearing average Joe's( I'm one) turning $$ into many $$$$$$$$....

I dont quite argee on what some say are the fundamentals.... in saying that, my thoughts is that many of the fundamentals are yet to be unfolded, hence why from my POV, this was a TO speculation trade for me at this point of time, nothing more, nothing less.

Would love more $$$.. who wouldn't, but for me, as I mentioned there are other factors at play. I've endured a near 6 year battle with the Ex, where she has tried to take my current home.... after settlement. Then the child Support Agency tried to take my home to pay a debt that they alledged I owed @58k... ( That's an interesting story, never disputed arrears over 5 years of incorrect income assessments applied... one was $276k - (which I could post to prove here but peeps would say its fake ;-p They said it was 58k, I said it was $6619, turned out it was actually $5978, but with caveat taken over my home and having to fight and pay ponds to be able to travel overseas as the Governement tried to stop that. Then the last chapter and hugh $$$$, fighting in court just to see my daughters.

I went from having 50/50 to I haven't seen nor heard from them for 4 years this Christmas.. Thats why a last minute spur decision I travelled to Bali for a Christmas and New Years, very hard not seeing them when they live 15 minues away.

So, this move for me as they are getting old enough to be independant, the moment they reach out, I will be able to accommoate them back in my life, not that Im buying my back in, but they will want for nothing, all thanks to investments made predominantly in the Lithium story.

In terms of energy and environmental impact / sustainability, I believe lithium battery storage is the way forward and we will all be much better off in more than a $ sense as well, so it has been a great feel good story to have been a part of as well.

So, yes agree, will be very lucky to see an $AVZagain in my life time...... but the richness in being able to be well positioned to see my daughters next week, next month, next year, when ever that time may be for me right now, means more.

Well, thats my tea break done and a quick watch, more listen to the cricket... back to waterproofing. ( No not my job, just built some garden bed retaining walls, need to waterproof before back filling during Christmas time off)
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.