AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running Commentary on the SP Movements., page-10651

1. 621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Unfortunately there has always been (lots of) trouble in the DRC. But guess what, there has always been exploration, development and mining in Katanga.

Read this carefully:

Schermafdruk 2018-01-03 06.59.58.png

Makes me feel sick that people use real people's problems in the Congo to promote their own stocks not operating in the Congo. (Because yes WoodySpoon, I can clearly see what you're doing here based on your signature.) It's as if they argue that the good people of Manono will be better off without drilling, development and mining?

Shall I collect some alarming articles about Mali and post them on the BGS forum? Of course I won't do that. I have absolutely no desire to do so.

Why oh why feel non-holders the urge to do that kind of stuff? Especially BGS holders since they are also operating in a country not unfamiliar with war and violence...

P.S. I'm not denying the problems in the Congo. But fact is that the whole EV shift we're all depending on cannot happen without stability in Katanga. Plain simple.

But while Congo is a minor supplier of the four designated conflict minerals, the world depends on Congo for cobalt.
    Analyst Simon Moores at Benchmark said he thinks this is one reason that cobalt has so far been excluded.

Any crimp in the cobalt supply chain would devastate companies.
    Last edited by greenmetals: 07/01/18
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.