AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running Commentary on the SP Movements., page-107

1. 2,721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 934
    Possibly. How would I ever know? People forget that most of the chatter on here is mere speculation based on experience or intuition. That doesn't make it fact.

Now for my bit of speculation... If I was Klaus, knowing what he knows as a key insider, and I thought the coy was a basket case or overvalued, I would have sold much much more. Fact is we'll never know what he thinks and that's the disadvantage we all have as being mere shareholders. Accept it and move on.

I'm yet to see any evidence of this being a basket case. The only evidence I've seen is the HUGE amount of lithium sitting in the ground. The biggest factual risk with this project is the distance to port and infrastructure costs but we're not going to know whether those factors are project killers until they do the proper studies, which according to some people here, will never happen. I don't think the project being in the DRC is a killer either - anyone who peddles that is merely speculating due to a personal bias.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.