AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Hopefully it's guaranteed profits or I'll have to change my name...

1. 5,970 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Hopefully it's guaranteed profits or I'll have to change my name to guaranteed f&%$all

Risk is already managed because got plenty from back in the earlier days around 3c so if something bad happens (which i don't think will) then there won't be any losses happening here. I think on good drilling results, JORC and eventually when offers start coming in to buy it up that it will go at least 60c (providing everything goes smoothly - wish i could predict the future to know that it will, but hopefully it will). Hence the 30c buying cut off point for me cause if I can get 100% from there, i.e. if i buy anymore before it gets to 30c, then I'll be happy enough. After that it's just sit back and chill and watch it go up and just reassess as things happen and announcements are released but the intention as I'm sure a lot of longer term holder's on here is to see it through to the end.

So hopefully everything goes according to plan and everyone that's in now makes some good money over the next 3 to 6 months
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.