AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running Commentary on the SP Movements., page-11006

1. 629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    That would make the ground quite hard would it not Obewan.

Industry best practise 3 metre strings for NQ non casing diamond strings, 2 strings an hour... that is some biatch ground, especially in wet ground which does assist

PLS, dare I say in here, has been good to many people, myself included, I was there in the single digit days as well... (Yep, I know scruboard and kcheers.. that’s fake as well, right.)

Why go on, because I can.... If Kcheers didn't step up and try with another call out, which in his words... he was more than happy to do... Why go on, because I can/could forfill my part without question, Kcheers offer. If I couldn't he, you, scruboard and all the other disciples of the same ilk, sure as eggs would have posted in here until the cows come home that I didn't make contact . With contact, leading to independent escrow broker appoitment would have confirmed the requisite bona fides for each party and I'm up for that.

Then there would be some huge humble pie to post in here from Kcheers, once it was established the deal was capable of being completed, as I fear not... my side of the deal is/was rock solid. Even more sheet load of creditibilty to be lost

Why go on... because Scruboard keeps trying to cover for his 'mate' now as poor Kcheers... seems to have lost his voice... and I'm not surprised as to why... In the same manner you say its time to move on... for parity, say the same to him re this,

BTW, my 'cheeky order is still sitting there... it's $364 k's worth and one at 50K's worth.

I'm still keeping it there.... news of anymore delays in drilling, or no drilling by mid next week.... char ching... retrace and it should see it filled, if not... no biggie as I said

To be fair, you should be thanking me actually. Aa I though long and hard about pulling the trigger this morning, but like others no doubt, wanted to see what would happen with the "handbrake" momentarily having been taken off.. PLus a plan is a plan. Of course there would have been peeps taking profit today and likely tomorrow as well..... best of luck, well deserved I say.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.