AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running Commentary on the SP Movements., page-11030

1. 629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    In reply to your off topic post... It is possible to buy freehold, but way easier as you have elluded too, to buy leasehold. Research done, just waiting for planned exits with AVZ stock to be reached and will make purchases with free trade.

22 year leasehold with 2 x 15 year first right of refusal options.

average price per night $170 AU / night.
    2 years average occupancy = 276 nights per year or close to 25 days per month.
    Villa cleaning 1 mil rupiah per month
    24/7 security 1 mil per month
    pool cleaning 500,000 per month
    Indo management fee 1 mil per month
    2 variables being linen and electricity, which of course is based on occupancy frequency, but fair to say between 800 to 1100 AU per month

2 in the running 150k and 170k both private pools and the best part negotiable of course... Crunch the numbers, its profitable.

Quality villas, more than happy to do a deal for AVZ'ers to stay at a cheaper rate.... I have a partner there now if you're looking for something central, yet private, also if someone wants to look at a Villa themselves, a couple more options available all built by the same Aussie builder..

Just a little bit funny, I laugh at myself and my jokes all the time.

Here is a question for you to ponder.

Todays run is pleasing to many and clearly breaks any 10 of 15 day VWAP capping at or about the 23.5 to 24.5 mark.

What if, as I have posed already and the only answer has been 'blocking stakes' at play...... What if the Chinese players have done their closed door argeement as to whom will aquire AVZ ( in line with Chinese state directive)

and the drilling that was due to start 2 weeks before Christmas, over christmas, yet/ soon to commence drilling as soon as some 'paperwork' gets sorted, that the delay was the Chinese reaching out to DRC government officals to 'cause said delay' in drilling so as to manipulate the VWAP a lilttle more??. I mean its not like the Chinese aren't in a position to offer DRC officals a 'we'll make it worth your while, roads, schools, solar farms... wink wink kinda deal' if they secure AVZ at a much undervalued price...

Even with blocking stakes, with a Takeover when it comes... will it ever meet people's expectations..
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.