AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running Commentary on the SP Movements., page-11530

1. 34,336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9076
    The USD$285m road upgrade has been funded and is under way. The road infrastructure was part of the deal of why AVZ gave away 30% to DRC state-owned company, and the further USD$45m on hydroelectric power station to be secured by another 10% JV partner, Dathomir (is also substantial holder of AVZ). AVZ gave away 40% of Manono Project exchanging for USD$345m (initial estimatation) infrastructures. Therefore, all the infrastructures are free to AVZ as AVZ has already paid/given 40% of Manono Project, I believe.

DRC state-owned company and Dathomir (owned by a Chinese who is highly related to China Railway Engineering Group) are probably using the 2008 deal of "Resource for infrastructure" (China committment to spend USD$3 billion on DRC infrastructures, remaining balance is currently estimated to be around USD$2b) and new China "One Road One Belt" Initiative to have secured road funding.

Dathomir is happy to sell, from my source, so Dathomir might not be necessary tied with HuaYou if a generous offer were presented.

Regardless of infrastructure funding, any corporations are free to bid, imo, however, Chinese have advantages.

Many large Chinese companies have invested in DRC for Copper now especially Cobalt, next will be Lithium, imo.

China governments have subsidised around A$24 billion for electric vehicle sector during 2009 - 2017. I reckon they will eventually get Manono Project in one way or the other.

JNS appointment is very positive, as this will lift AVZ profile and let non-Chinese corporations and investment funds know Manono Project.
    Early next month Indaba Investment Forum will let more Investment Funds know AVZ.

All imo.

Have a great weekend.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.