AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running Commentary on the SP Movements., page-11621

1. 3,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    Thanks for your comment. There are new rules from 1/7/17. Only 100,000 non concessional per year. But you can still utilise the bring forward provisions for some at 300,000. This is above the concessional of $25,000 limit. Unfortunately I have virtually three of them. One holds benefits of pre 2/7/99 of which most funds hardly know about and you seem to have to explain it to your accountant who scratches their head. That’s mostly about unrestricted non preserved attained by a easy trigger. Then I needed one for pls so just used a simple my North. Then given most of these won’t take a share like avz and not wanting to upset my pre 7/99 fund I found a free one to set up and charges start next calendar year. The later requires some knowledge as it has no help desk and requires attention to ensure all things occur. Even they use comsec, you find you have to allocate time to comsec to have th3 right procedure occurring and then you personally have to set the price at time of transfer. Is it when you signed it and completed the closing trade price ? Or the day the transfer occurred because it was days late as they only allocated your request to the “from “ personal account and not both, even you sent it to the “too” fund. Constant calls denying its received and you best post another one which coul$ further delay your transfer and of course at what price? Thus you can exceed your caps and receive a very unwelcome tax notice for excess. I find u need a lot of notes for them to read as you are dealing with inexperienced people. I guess that’s why there are financial consultants
    ( hope it reads well. Too sleepy to proof it)
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.