AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

My Annus Miribalis in 2017 How many Mondays do You remember...A...

1. 2,531 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    My Annus Miribalis in 2017

How many Mondays do You remember...A child was born or a birthday?
    Man landed on the Moon...? Who would know?

BUT its looking like this Monday will be that AVZ Monday in 2017!!

I was out dancing West Coast Swing last night and will tonight as well.
    looks like Monday may be another dance day!!

If Klaus announces a Huayou offer at 0.25 thats where the sp will go to.
    Buuuuuuuuut IMHO I think it will be 0.50 and Huayou hopes CATL, Lishen, BYD et al are too slow to respond.
    If...and I think its a big if the Bigger Boys respond then We may see 0.60...0.70...

Sooo Im thinking its more realistic a valuation that amounts to a 0.50 sp could be made.

Now heres the part where I may just throw egg on My own face .....BUT How many people have ever seen a 300% rise on a share price.....? Not Me.

Quote ML " AVZ trade is a rare assett that shareholders in the future can say they once part of the most significant Lithium assett Globally." 26th Sep 2017.

So from ML and the First Investors that bought in at 0.001, and may realise 0.50, would give a x50 or 5,000% return. A massive and unprecedented rate of return for 80 to 95% of investors here. Not so much for ML and a few others.
    Quote ML "My track record: KPMG Audited 12 year rate of return 4,800%, no leverage, after tax, to 2015. On top of this 2016 1,200% . 2017 currently 1,500%." 22nd Sep 2017.

Which Im pretty sure Hes glad about AVZ coming along. As 2016 appears to be a Annus Horribalis in His last 14 year tading history.

Looooooking forward to Monday!!
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.