AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Brine-purity/quality issues/supply issues-slow to...

1. 2,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5677
    Brine-purity/quality issues/supply issues-slow to extract(evaporation etc.)/processed mainly as lithium carbonate, impurites make it difficult and costly to be converted to lithium hydroxide.

Ask yourself why has SQM(brine) bought into a hard rock play ? Because hard rock lithium is the most sort after by battery manufacturers-quicker to mine, process, and can be made into lithium hydroxide which make better quality and more efficient batteries.

AVZ is in the box seat with potentially the largest lithium hard rock resource in the world multiple times that could control lithium pricing and supply!

Great opportunity to buy at bargain price on retrace with drilling announcement imminent!:

I quote from official announcements :

"AVZ is expecting Equator Drilling to commence drilling on or around mid-January! Shortly after this Equity Drilling will have established itself onsite and will bring an additional four drill rigs to the program. The Company will have five rigs in operation in total!"

"The contract covers the initial 20,000 metre phase of a planned 40,000 metre drill program to test, define and report mineral resources at the Kitotolo and Manono Sectors of the Manono Lithium project."

"Initial JORC Q1/Q2 2018"

Last edited by Mining8: 19/01/18
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.